Digital marketing manager with a strong background in integrated marketing, web marketing and mass communications.
12 Years Experience in Digital Marketing & Mass Communications
8 years of experience in photojournalism and public relations in the U.S. Air Force and 4 years of experience managing corporate websites and developing and managing brand identities for small and medium-sized businesses.
Digital Marketing; Mass Communications; Search Engine Optimization (SEO); Web Analytics Reporting; Website Management, Social Media Strategy, Planning & Execution (SMM); Web Marketing Strategy; Brand Identity & Development; Brand Management; Web Copy-writing; Public Relations; Multimedia; Email Marketing; Content Management Systems (CMS); Photography; Graphic Design & Web Design.
- Excelled in media at the highest levels of government as the personal photographer to General David Petraeus.
- Given seminars on social media marketing to small business groups.
- Written published articles and news releases.
- Published photos in numerous books and other mediums.
- Designed and managed beautiful Websites for clientele of all types.
- Designed corporate logos.
- Created engaging infographics and other graphic visuals.
- Helped numerous companies develop new brands and re-brand existing brands.
- Advised local celebrities and athletes on SMM tactics and handled their PR.
- Created a substantial amount of engaging written and visual content
- Traveled to many countries around the world.